KEY INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
- The costs are as follows:
Number of children
- Your party includes 1½ hours in the gyms with two qualified coaches and ½ hour for children to have something to eat (food not provided) in the party area. Please feel free to decorate the room with balloons and banners etc. It is the hosting parents’ responsibility to clean the room and kitchen and wash up any mugs and cutlery you may have used. The Club does not provide tea and coffee facilities or milk. If you wish to have hot drinks, please bring your own beverages but there is a kettle and fridge available. Birthday Parties are held on Sundays only. Time slots available are 10am to 12pm, 1pm to 3pm and 4pm to 6pm. Hosting parents have access to the food area, ½ an hour earlier than they have booked, for setting up.
- Birthday Parties are held on Sundays only. Time slots available are 10am to 12pm, 1pm to 3pm and 4pm to 6pm. Hosting parents have access to the food area, half an hour earlier than they have booked, for setting up.
- A £20 cash deposit must be paid to secure the booking. The remainder must be paid 2 WEEKS BEFORE your child’s party. Your host will then contact you regarding the organisation of the party.
- Maximum number of children per party is 30. Any children 3 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Parents are welcome to come into the gym to watch (please remove shoes).
- When you send out your invitations, please advise everyone that NO JEWELLERY is allowed in the Gymnastics Hall and is a requirement of our British Gymnastics Insurance. Clothing must be appropriate for sporting activity.
- Please complete the register of participants and give it to the coach at the beginning of the party. If any participants have any relevant medical issue then please notify the coach. The Club needs to have contact details for each of the children in the party so that family can be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Children should not wear socks in the gym.
- Hair should be tied back, where possible.
- Any injuries should be reported to the coach in charge
- Deposit will be refunded if at least 2 weeks’ notice is given of cancellation.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE PARTY!